Aug 28, 2009

Sitting by and hoping!

It's a pretty calm night with my 1 and a half year old being at her dad's house for the weekend. My 3 and a half year old is watching TV and drifting off to sleep so I may actually have some time tonight to list some items! I'm actually hoping that I may have some extra time tonight to actually create! :D Tomorrow is Saturday, so I don't have to be anywhere specific at any certain time. I can stay up as late as I would like. (Until my eyes close on me, that is!) The weather is supposed to be very rainy, so I am not able to go garage saleing like I usually do.

I won $20 today on an instant lottery game and felt hopeful, so I got 12 Mega Millions tickets for tonight. Man, I would settle with $1,000 or a little more. I don't even have to win the full $333 million! (Although that would be wonderful. I can save my house as well as pay off mine and my mom's debts!) If I won that much, I would also finally reach my dream of opening my own shop with my items and other Etsy artist's items. :) That would be my ultimate dream. If only I would actually win... I'm hopeful.

ThreeSeventeen had another sale today and I am so proud! I know that this person was from the Etsy message boards and I feel that now I should post there more since I got a sale from it. :) I feel very hopeful in EVERYTHING today. My life, my weight, my shop!

Today is officially 21 pounds lost for me. It's extremely amazing for me that I got this far. Whenever I had gotten this far in the past, I messed up and cheated. This time I am staying faithful to this diet. I am not going to venture off into cheating land because I know when I do I'll gain weight again and I won't be happy. I have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and I need to look perfect. :) I have faith that I will. I just feel so good tonight and feel that there is going to be a turning point for me soon. Hopefully it involves my business! :)

I hope I can find the energy to list and create tonight!

0 comments: