Jun 10, 2011

Celebrating Randomness, woo hoo!

Oh man do I have a bunch of randomness to post today!  I blame the randomness on not having the time to actually write a regular post.  However, I do have a few that I wrote last night and today that are going to be scheduled for publishing this weekend and week.  Does anyone know if there is a program or site that can schedule your tweets for you too? I'd love to schedule some of my tweets about my posts as well. :)  If you know of any, please e-mail me or just post them here.

Dieting Woes - Yes, I do like dieting...to a point.  I just hate the very beginning of a brand new diet where you're craving everything.  Junk food withdrawal completely sucks, and I'm the first one to admit it.  When you have a hard time controlling your cravings for the junk food, it's worse.  It drives you absolutely insane and makes you want to just go and eat the junk food even if you're dieting.  I know I can't do that, but that's what my brain is telling me!  I can over come it, I can over come it... That's what I have to keep telling myself.  


Backstreet Boys - Monday my friend and I are going to the Backstreet Boys/NKOTB concert! We weren't planning on going because of the cost, but the other day we found a Groupon deal for $35 tickets.  Well, we had gone back and forth about purchasing those quite a few times and neither of us wanted to make the decision about those seats.  Eventually, we both realized they were on the other side of the venue and absolutely horrible seats, so we decided against it.  I get a phone call from my friend yesterday afternoon (completely excited, mind you!) telling me that we're going to the concert.  Where are our seats you ask? FIFTH ROW ON THE FLOOR!!  She was amazing and bought my ticket for me, so I'll pay for dinner and parking. :)  I'm so freaking HYPED...I feel like a 14 year old in love with Nick Carter again! 

Yard Sales - We have decided to have a yard sale next Saturday. (6/18)  We really need some money and we really need to get rid of some of the shit we have in our house, attic, basement and garage.  So my mom and I are getting the kids to my grandma's house and we're going to have a HUGE yard sale.  We absolutely have to and have no choice.  The reality is, we are going to have to move sometime in the next year and have no savings to do so...I hope we do well and I hope we can get some decent money to put away. (I also hope we can clean through some of those toys today!)  

That's all the randomness I have for you now! I wish I could write more, but I have to sign onto work since it's almost 2pm.  Look for our posts this weekend and this week! :)