Oct 28, 2009

FINALLY got my Macbook working again.

I love my Macbook. *hugs Macbook*

This past summer I had been using it a lot due to the fact that I had been doing a lot of graphic design things for friends and just for amusement. I don't know how, but my stupid power cord overheated, blew out, whatnot... It got me very angry because my power cord wasn't working on this Macbook or my older Macbook. Since I had gotten my Netbook (Which I love, but it has Windows..blech!!) and really didn't feel like standing in line at the Apple store to figure out why it isn't working, so I used that and put this to the side for now.

Since I finally found the power cord and got an appointment today at the Apple store, I was able to go there and get a new power cord for free because of my Applecare. *hugs apple care too* Now it works and I am very happy. I don't have to stare at a small Netbook screen and try to work with that. Thankfully I have my large screen of my Macbook again. The only downside is that I have to go through my stuff and to find my card reader and wireless mouse for this. lol I'm still going to have to work with two computers, but at least I can use this...my LOVE, my Macbook. lol

*hugs Macbook and never lets go...!*


0 comments: