Oct 4, 2009

More time to work!

My daughter's party was this past Friday. She turns 4 on Monday. I can't believe 4 years have flown by already! It's so unbelievable. I never really believed that time flew, but it really does. I worked an outside job since my daughter was 2 weeks old and I never stopped and took time to really realize that she isn't going to be a baby forever. It's only a matter of months until my youngest will be 2. (December) Crazy.

Her party went great. All of the time I took planning things, it really turned out excellent. It was at Chuck E. Cheese and she and her friends had a great time. :) It has been so stressful, wanting to make this party perfect, and it was.

I will now have more time to spend on Etsy since I have downtime now. I am going to apply for a seasonal job at Bath and Body Works, but that is only because we need money. Until I can add more things to my shop and actually make things move quicker, I really have to get something outside the house where I can make money for my family. Though, I will primarily concentrate on Etsy. :) I'm going to be adding some new things tomorrow. I have a lot to add.


0 comments: