Apr 6, 2010

Getting to know me :)



1. Showers or baths? Showers.  I don't have time for baths.  I haven't had a bath since before Alayna was born.  lol  That's almost 5 years.  Maybe one day I'll have the time again... When the girls are in college?

2. Do you have any crazy urges? Yes!  I constantly crave bad bad bad food.  Being on a diet, it's not the best thing to crave.  At least now I know how to overecome the urges, but it's still hard to say no to myself.  (And depressing!)

3. What is one thing we don't know about you?  I'm not sure. lol  I'm addicted to Petville?  

4. Exercise...love it or hate it?  In between.  I do like to exercise when I have the time to.  I would love to get to the gym pretty soon because I know that I have to get some exercise in.  It's just a matter of making time to go.

5. Do you think you have a good body image?  Not at all.  Easy answer.

6. Flour or corn tortillas? I don't really eat tortillas much, but corn.

7. How do you celebrate Easter?  It's not as great as it used to be.  Right now we just have my grandmother and uncle who come.  We used to have better traditions when my other grandparents were alive.  We would go to church, have a Easter breakfast, take pictures, open my basket, do the egg hunt and then prepare for company.  Since they passed and since I grew up, I don't feel the same way that I used to.  It's all so depressing now.  

8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs? Hard boiled!!  Duh!!

0 comments: