Apr 16, 2010

Welcome Friday Follow - April 16, 2010


Hi Friday Followers!! My name is Kristin and I am a 25 year old single mom of my two girls.  Alayna Danielle is an outgoing, beautiful and spunky 4.5 year old.  She is my life and my little lucky baby.  She was born in 2005 5.5 weeks early.  She was considered premature, except she was 8lbs 7oz.  Her weight didn't prevent any problems normal preemies have -- she did not have the sucking reflex.  She stayed in the hospital for a month and a half.  My youngest, Olivia Nichole, is 2.  She was born on Dec. 21, 2007.  However, she was due on Christmas itself.  My kids are my life.  I would give up anything for myself to give to them.  :) 
I'm an artist, and I believe so in the truest sense of the word.  I attended Moore College of Art on a full scholarship and enjoyed my time there.  I am a fine artist, digital artist, jewelry artist as well as a web designer.  I did freelance mural art for a while.  I loved it.  I painted a wall mural in my girls' room and I am absolutely in love with it.  Art is really my emotional outlet and a way for me to just feel calm.  It's much harder now to do with two kids, but I'm sure that I can find a way to incorporate it back into my life!!

I don't want to bore you with my life, but if you want to read more, there is a link either above or in my right sidebar. :)  I love new followers AND new comments, so go ahead!!  

Oh yeah!  I'm also on a modified Nutrisystem plan. :)  To read more about that, you visit my diet blog: Dying To Be Thin

0 comments: