Apr 10, 2006
4/10/2006 09:53:00 AM
This policy is valid from 10 April 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Apr 9, 2006
4/09/2006 10:16:00 PM No comments
I started a 101 in 1001 last year when I had my own domain. After I decided to keep this site as my personal/mommy blog, I completely forgot about it, sadly. I had accomplished a lot of my 101 in 1001 and I have to say that writing this down does definitely keep me motivated. Especially since I look at it daily. It actually is very exciting; the thought of possibly accomplishing almost everything on my list. I hope that I can. They're important to me. As I finish something, I may add something in. Completed tasks will be in red bold and have a (+$5) next to it since I am going to be saving $5 for everything I finish. In progress tasks will be blue and italicized.
Started: April 9, 2011
Ends: January 4, 2014
Started: April 9, 2011
Ends: January 4, 2014
- Finish one of the scrapbooks I've started
- Lose 20 lbs
- Save up a dollar every day for 1001 days (Total to date: $70)
- Learn to actually cook a real meal.
- Clean my entire house and keep it clean for a month.
- Do a real craft show with my jewelry.
- Get my business back up and running successfully and fully
- Take one picture every day for one year.
- Get my daughter into some activities
- Find someone to date that is actually worthwhile
- Get Alayna a bike that she will actually ride
- Teach my kids how to ice skate
- Keep my grocery bills to $31 or less for 2 months
- Write a letter to Alayna's dad's mom
- Go through all my old clothes and sell/get rid of the ones that don't fit
- Lose 50 lbs
- Go to the gym and keep it up for 2 months
- Get to 400 followers on my blog
- Finish half of a novel
- Land a job that is long term and worth it
- Blog everyday for 2 months straight
- Come up with at least 10 interesting blog posts
- Get a domain
- Cancel one of my cell phones
- Make 10 video blogs
- Try to get up earlier and actually have energy
- Help Alayna learn to write her own name
- Organize all of our family photos
- Rent and watch 30 movies (2 so far)
- Learn to make more in depth jewelry
- Eventually run 5 miles without feeling like death
- Plant a garden with fruits, veggies and flowers
- Start my Turbo Jam tapes that I have had forever.
- Do something different in NYC. Get out of times square
- Get the perfect DVD organizer the kids can't touch
- Go through all of the toys and get rid of toys that don't match
- Organize toys that go together
- Make a dinner and have my birth family over
- Get Olivia off the bottle and only drink from sippies
- Go to a mommy blog get together/convention
- Reach my weight goal
- Have the kids eat healthier.
- Get my mom to give up at least HALF of her cook books
- Make my grandmother's babka or pierogies
- Host a great birthday party for my kids
- Make new bloggy friends
- Take my kids to the zoo
- Go to the beach with my girls
- Win some kind of contest
- Go to a talk show when my idol is there
- Go to a club with my friends
- Visit a different state that I have never been to
- Have a garage sale/post on ebay and get $400 total to put away
- Get contacts again
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day for 3 weeks
- Buy the Medium DVD set.
- Get a new car/get mine completely fixed
- See Wicked again
- Go to a Hanson concert and do The Walk
- Do another painting/full sketch
- Attend and participate in the March of Dimes walk
- Go to 4 shows with my kids (Disney on Ice, Imagination Movers, Spiderman)
- Get 500 blog followers
- Go to a CD release or pre concert party (Going to Hanson on 6/17)
Make my friend and send her a breast cancer related presentUnfortunately she passed away before I could.
- Find my biological half siblings
- Go on vacation with my family
- See a doctor about my depression/finally feel completely happy
- Win the lottery ($20 +)
- Eat (healthy) somewhere new and different (5x)
- Go one week just spending necessary money.
- Find a place to move
- Re organize my kids room
- Grow my own nails out and maintain them for 2 months
- Go to Madam Tussauds
- Have my daughter meet her paternal grandmother or aunt
- Join something at my daughter's school/get her into a sport
- Go back to school/take classes
- Save up all of my pocket change
- Stick to my budget of $100 a week or less
- Walk outside at least once a week for 4 months.
- Clean the house well enough that my daughter can have her friends over
- Get Olivia into some socialization activities
- Fall in love
- Have my daughter meet the imagination movers
- Save $5 for every task I actually complete ($65 So Far)
- Finally get my hair the blonde color I want
- Read 10 books
- See 5 new musicals
- Wear a bikini
- Get one good family picture
- Make a real breakfast for my family for a month
- Find an amazing deal off of craigslist
- Find an amazing deal at a garage sale
- Get a new coach purse
- Have a very successful garage sale
- Make a brand new coupon binder and upkeep it
- Save 60%+ on a grocery order
- Try to get along with my mom for a week
- Meet a celebrity
- Get a new piercing or tattoo