2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner. 5 years ago with my ex fiance. *sigh* :(
3. Tell us about your worst job interview. I went for a job interview in NYC last year... It was a debt collection agency. First of all, the e-mail had a typo and the wrong address... I got lost driving around NYC. Then I had dropped my cell phone in a rather large puddle and it ended up getting severely water damaged. I was also over dressed for the interview. I did get that job, but only lasted a day and a half before they let me go. They said I was too skilled for the job. Whatever!
4. Tell us about your stupidest date. There are way too many to write about.
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner? It really depends on the person. They say opposites attract, but I've always felt that you can have a lot in common with someone and still have just as much attraction. It all has to do with the chemistry.
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts. The original Friday 5.
7. How did you get into blogging? I don't even remember, but it was in 1999 when I had my first page. It was hosted with expage. LOL Those were the days.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other? I haven't had a significant other in so long I don't even remember what I shared with them!
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year? I would like to find someone who loves me and my children. I'm tired of being single!