Feb 18, 2009

FIRST ETSY SALE!

I made my FIRST etsy sale the other day and I was so excited. I got to finally use my business cards and send it out. I was so excited. I hope this is the first of many Etsy sales. I dream of this business succeeding for me. I want to start a 2nd store with items that are of paper products (like cards and stationary) but it's going to be more time! I think I can do it.

My dream is to get my studio cleaned out and everything moved into there so I can actually do work in there and actually work instead of just mess around in the living room or dining room with my stuff. Not having a specific place to work really makes me just unmotivated. :( I really wish I could sell some too. *sigh*

More items are coming soon! Everything just has been so hectic lately.

0 comments: