Aug 1, 2011

Hectic and Crazy Life


Sometimes I feel like I am or have to be super mom, especially lately.  Maybe my life will calm down a little bit, but I can't make myself any promises.  Last week I starte a new job with Comcast and started training last Monday.  I absolutely love the job, it's a customer service job and a new job working from home, but the training clashes with Bluefly.  So, for three days last week I was doing Comcast orientation from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm and working Bluefly from 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm.  I pretty much worked for 13 hours straight!  Absolutely exhausting. 

Wednesday night I had a night off and weng out with one of my friends for a few hours.  Turns out my mom had to be rushed to the ER with extreme pain and my uncle called me to tell me this.  So Wednesday I was at the hospital until 3:30 AM where we found out that my mom needed emergency gallbladder surgery.  So I did have to miss Thursday and Friday of training since my mom's surgery was 6:00 am on Thursday. 

To make a very long story short, I was re-scheduled for training this week, where I have to re-do the entire week again.  I'm not complaining, I get paid for watching webinars and just taking some notes.  It's just frustrating that I have to juggle two full time jobs all over again while I'm working on freelancing.  How exciting, right? 

I also started a website for my Consulting, Freelancing and Virtual Assistant business.  I worked like crazy on that and tried to do my best to get all of my services up and listed.  I really want to try to get all of my jobs running succesfully so I can make some extra money.  I'm really trying to et back on my feet and trying to get some savings in the bank so I don't have to worry about when my next paycheck is coming.  Hopefully I won't have to deal with that when I get both of my jobs going plus any side jobs that I will end up doing.  I can hope!