Oct 3, 2012

Guess what I did today?


Let's be honest here -- I have the iPhone 4 and got it for Christmas two years ago.  It's old, it's "outdated" according to Apple and Technology standards and my phone is frankly a piece of shit.  There are times I feel like my phone is nothing more than a paper weight and there are times I'm absolutely in love with my phone.  We have a very very strange love/hate relationship. As much as I love my iPhone 4 (and the 20 cases I have for it.  I'm not kidding.) I can't go on the way this relationship is going.  I told my phone earlier that I had to break up with it and used the familiar line, "It's not you, it's me."  

I ordered the iPhone 5.  I know, I know, I always say that I won't order a new Apple product until I'm sure the glitches are worked out of it but the damn thing kept calling my name.  I think it's fate that we are meant to be together.  Unfortunately, I have to wait 14-21 days for my new boyfriend to arrive, but I know we will be very happy together. (At least I hope.)  I can't wait to get this thing into my hands to see if it actually works faster on the 4G network and I'm also ecstatic that I got it in white.  I've always wanted a white iPhone but for some reason always went with the more common black color.  I'm being a rebel.

Now, I'm a self-admitted iPhone case addict.  I've never seen an iPhone case that I didn't like and didn't buy.  The pinks and sparkles and pretty pictures (oh my!) always got me and I was never able to resist a shiny new iPhone case.  I'm a little sad that I'm going to have to get all new cases and some of my favorite ones won't work with the new iPhone but I'm sure I will quickly get over that disappointment when I get my new toy into my hands. lol I'll have to sell or give my beloved iPhone 4 cases to someone who will love them like I loved them.  (I sound crazy, don't I?)

Does anyone else have the iPhone 5 yet?