Mar 2, 2012

Long Time No Post

I wish I could say that I've been busy, but that's not even the reason I haven't posted lately. On top of sending out a crazy amount of resumes hoping to get a full or part time job, I've also been working on my virtual assistant business site, hoping to gain clients and driving my mom and kids around. I have also been dealing with a battle with identity theft and the IRS. (I'll explain what's going on in a future post.).

As of this time, I don't have a full time or even a part time job, but I have been getting some prospects from my virtual assistant business of some clients that may want to sign on with me for some temporary work. While its not a job that will pay a lot, it's something to contribute to the support of my family for now. I just feel like I need to do something with my time...I can't just sit around anymore, it's being too unproductive.

On top of that, I've been doing decent at my jewelry business. My Etsy business is really taking off and though I've only had 18 sales in 4 months, it's still great progress. I do what I can!

That said, I am going to start posting more. I just haven't had the motivation lately...

Sorry for neglecting all of you, and I promise that won't happen again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad