Sep 14, 2012

Ubokia Marketplace


There are plenty of people fed up with some other online auction/selling sites for their stupid quotas to some sellers, favoring other sellers and allowing those who illegally sell merchandise to keep on doing their business.  Honestly, as a single mother who likes to sell on those sites, I was feeling pretty hopeless that I wouldn't be able to sell my unwanted items anymore.  However, I heard about Ubokia which is an online marketplace that you're allowed to post what you're looking for and what you have for sale.  Ubokia also uses UTrust verification to weed out the crazies from the true sellers, you don't have to worry about illegal action going on here!

Ubokia has been around since 2011 but is now quickly rising to the top of the online ecommerce marketplace due to mom bloggers who believe in their business because of their privacy, security and how they connect like-minded consumers. Ubokia is quickly rising past their competition of EBay and Craigslist, which is an incredible feat for the company!

The best part? Ubokia allows you to add their "Marketplace" to your site, meaning you can make some extra cash!  (What mom can't use extra cash these days?!)  So go ahead and dabble with Ubokia right now! It's free, safe and a great way to find and sell things!

You can visit my Ubokia Marketplace here!  I will soon be posting some of my "wants" and items as well, I can't wait to see how this works for me and other moms!  Especially being an artist and jewelry designer, I may be able to try to list some of my handmade goods here.  It seems like a very flexible marketplace for anything that you can think of to sell or "want"!  Have fun!

Ubokia's Key Message:
  • With uTrust, Ubokia is the safest way to buy online.
  • Buying through a blog marketplace means you are connecting with other like-minded people - making it easier to find what you want and in general your interactions are more pleasant than something like Craigslist.
  • Ubokia is easier for buyers because all they have to do is post a want and let sellers come to them. No more searching!
  • Ubokia is easier for sellers because they don't have to wait to potential buyers to view their products. They can immediately connect with buyers.
Disclaimer:  I was compensated for this post but my opinions are my own and not those of Ubokia.  Thank you!