Sep 29, 2012

We are Going to Have a New Look Soon!


I've been too busy lately and haven't had too much time to upkeep this blog properly.  Since May I have been really promoting and working on my Virtual Assisting & Social Media Consulting business, being a mom, looking for a full time job and trying to upkeep my home.  It's hard being a single mom and trying to do it all, but I've been overworking myself trying to get it all done.  I absolutely love this blog and love the mommy blogger "blogosphere" and do not want to neglect it anymore.  This is how I escape from my home and am able to communicate with other moms;  I love it with all my heart.  


In the coming weeks I am going to be doing a complete revamp of the site.  I'm considering getting a domain for the blog and trying to convert everything to Wordpress instead of blogger.  I have many clients who use Wordpress and I use it for my other blog, it's a much better way of blogging.  However, since I have been using Blogger for so many years, it's going to be a hard transition for this blog.  Even though we are going to be revamped, we will still be online at this website!  I have a whole blog schedule planned for October and every single day will bring a new post!  I'm super excited about some of the topics that I have coming up and can't wait to get started writing them.  

Yesterday I found out that I also got a new full time job!  I'm going to actually be working in the world of SEO as a career and can't wait to start.  It's a job right up my alley and something that I've wanted for a long time.  I'm going to be working in an office of about 20-30 younger people in my age group and will be doing what I love, helping other sites.

Keep checking back or reading our Twitter feed or Facebook page to see what is coming up with our blog!  Thank you for all your loyalty and we hope to interact with each and every one of you soon!