Mar 24, 2013

Where the hell have I been?


Long time no post, how is everyone?  I know, I know; as an SEO professional I should really update my own blog more... Apparently, I don't practice what I preach, right?  Actually, I've been so busy telling others that they should update their blogs more often and neglected my own blog -- ironic, right?

So much has happened since I posted a month ago...

I actually left my job at the larger corporation I was working at and got a job helping a local window and door company as a marketing manager/SEO consultant/analyst.  Honestly, I have a lot of jobs there.  I do internet marketing, SEO consulting/analyzing, I help get them clients by calling various residents of our town, as well as maintaining their blog/social networks and developing their blog.  I'm not 100% sure what my official title is, but I love it.  I love the small office feel (5 people) and the family-like atmosphere.  I also see that they need a lot of help and I'm completely up to the challenge.  The best part is that it is in Bayonne so I don't have to spend $100 a week on gas and tolls.  

I'm actually in a relationship now as well and enjoying every minute of it.  I'm not going to say too much because I don't want to jinx it, but I'm very happy...I actually couldn't be any happier right now. :) 

Other than that, I've been working on my own clients for my Virtual Assistant and SEO/Social Media Consulting business as well.  I've been working on getting as many leads/potential clients as possible so I can start building up my savings account.  I'm really working hard and doing all I can for myself and my family.  I'm also still working at H&R Block at night... Busy busy bee, right?  My exhaustion level can vouch for that one.

I've also still been doing Nutrisystem, more posts will be made about that next week!  I'm vowing to update this blog at least bi-daily from now on.  

Talk soon!