Apr 22, 2013

Trying to tame frizzy hair?


I'm going to be honest with you: I don't know how this is going to work...  However I had been looking or a type of curl that won't frizz and wont be too tightly curled so I fired up google and went to town searching.  After reading a lot of information and watching a lot of YouTube videos I finally found a video about a variation to the old fashion pin curls, these were pin waves.  Which basically is the same as pin curls just only at the bottom of your hair and a lot looser.  

I talked to my mom about it, since I remember her telling me that my grandmother used to do pin curls in her hair and after she sang it's praises and told me how good they were, I decided to try it.  So here I sit, with my hair curled, held to my scalp with bobby pins, with an aluminum foil looking head cap on (that's supposed to keep in body heat), drying my hair with hot air every so often...

I have another two hours until this (probably) dries and I can take the pins out...let's hope this works.