Jan 23, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday - Self Discipline, A Gym and #NSNation


I'm actually writing this Weigh-In Wednesday post on Tuesday night.  Oops. :)  I'm going to be so busy tomorrow with working two jobs and being a mom, I won't have time to write this post!  

As of today I am down 2 more pounds.  That's a total of 12 lbs lost and I am not complaining.  I did have one small cheat dinner this past week when I went out with a friend, so I'm definitely not complaining about losing anything!  I'm actually surprised I lost 2 lbs with a cheat dinner.  Happy day!  

Contradicting my last post about exercising, I joined a gym. I'm currently going to Planet Fitness and trying to go every other day for 30-45 minutes.  I actually love going and I am so surprised.  Everyone is so friendly and helpful there, they are cheap and have free personal training sessions, it's never too busy and their hours are 24 hours during the week -- very convenient!  I'm just starting out and haven't been to a gym in quite a few years so I'm re-learning everything but I am sure I'll get myself into a normal pattern/routine eventually.  I'm proud of myself and extremely determined this time.

I finally signed with Nutrisystem Nation so they will be sponsoring me & my weight loss journey starting in February!  My food is ordered and now I just await it's arrival and the start of that plan!  Hopefully I will have the same or even better results & love the idea of having to be accountable to myself, my readers and Nutrisystem.

I can't wait.