Feb 2, 2014

Random Facts about Me! Part 2


I do have some new followers and hope to gain some as well so I decided to write another post with more random facts about myself.  I'm not too interesting but I do have some pretty damn good facts that may seem a bit interesting to some of you! :) If you have any other questions for me, post them in the comments section!

1. I have an addiction to cell phone cases.  With my iPhone 4 I had about 20 cases that I would change with my mood.  I wish I was joking with you!  Every time I go to a mall that has a cell phone accessory kiosk or Target, Walmart, Apple, etc...  I had to look at the cases to see if anything caught my eye.  Now that I have the iPhone 5, I need to rebuild my collection.  I have only 4 for the iPhone 5 so far. (And have had the phone for 2 months.)

2. I love to take photos. In fact, I have taken over 1,000 photos on my phone that I have taken with it.  I used to have over 3,500 but most of them are now on an external hard drive.  Constantly I am downloading new photography and photographing apps to try to get new inspiration.  

3. My first celebrity crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas.  My friend, at the time, loved Leonardo Dicaprio.  We used to have fights (for hours) about who was hotter.

4. My dream as a child was to be a figure skater.  I figure skated locally (competitively) for 16 years solo and synchro.  When I was 17 I took a bad fall during an exhibition and broke my ankle.  Unfortunately, after a cast and physical therapy, I never got back into figure skating.  It was a passion of mine and I regret that until this very day.

5. I own my own business.  Aside from my full time day job I own my own Virtual Assistant & SEO/Social Media business doing consulting, managing and coordinating.  My day job is being a SEO Analyst for a large corporation.  Somehow, I manage being a mom, having a FT day job and my own business... I constantly wonder how I do it.

6. I have the thickest hair ever.  I hate it.  I've always hated it and get it thinned out as much as I can.  My hair is also extremely damaged from years and years of drastically dying it constantly.

7. My uncle is a Roman Catholic priest.  He's been a priest for 35 years and despite this fact, I am not religious.  My uncle has been like a second dad to me since my dad died when I was 2.  I don't know what I would do without my uncle and his understanding and compassion for others.

8. I went to High School 2 blocks away but my mom drove me every single day.  Mostly because I would have been late every single day if I had walked and the fact that I was very bullied and had numerous physical threats.

9. I've lived in the same house all my life. For the exception of the 2 years that I lived in Philadelphia due to art school.  I probably would still be living in Philadelphia if I hadn't gotten pregnant when I was in college.

10. I am extremely picky about pens. I will not write with a pen that doesn't have a cap and the ink flow has to be perfect.  Again, I wish I was kidding.

11. I LOVE LOTIONS! My favorite lotions are the super thick ones with cocoa & shea butters. (I.E. B&BW Shea Cashmere and just traditional Cocoa Butter.)