Jan 25, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things: Five of my favorite things.

Like the Sound of Music reference in my title.  That's one damn freaking awesome movie, but I digress.  On this snowy snowy Saturday, I thought I would write about five of my favorite things. (In absence of my brain, which obviously can't think of anything to write about otherwise. lol)

1. Coffee
I honestly couldn't live without coffee, nobody wants to even be around me before I had coffee in the morning.  It's probably a bad addiction but I don't care, it's not an addiction that I can live without.  In the course of a normal day I probably have 5+ cups of coffee...  I'm also very particular about my coffee, it needs to be almost black.  Just a little drop of half and half is all I use in my coffee.  Call me weird, but I want to taste the caffeine that will keep me awake and going all day.  Do I have a favorite coffee place? Not really...I mean, I love Starbucks but mostly their flavored coffees.  If I am going to have a nice almost black coffee I would go for Dunkin Donuts Turbo or make a k-cup from home.




2. My iPhone
While occasionally I may curse out my iPhone and may say how much I hate it, I don't.  I love my pink iPhone 5c.  This phone contains my entire life & work life.  It really helps me to stay organized and have everything I need all in one place.  As many times as I switch back and forth from iPhone to Android, I always come back to my trusty iPhone because really; nothing else compares.  The only (silly) issue I'm having right now is trying to find a case that looks good on my phone because it's pink underneath! (But that's a pretty cosmetic and crazy issue I have!)



3. Bath and Body Works Candles
I am obsessed with burning candles all of the time but they have to be Bath and Body Works candles.  I think they even beat Yankee candle with their scents and how long they last.  I constantly buy tons of these when they are on 2 for $20 sales because I go through them so quickly.  I love their Christmas scents (especially Fresh Balsam) and yesterday I bought two new scents, Cheers to Capri and Cinnamon Sugared Donut.  They smell amazing and I'll be stocking up on more of these. (I just left my coupon at home. lol)



4. Coach and Michael Kors Handbags
I was always a huge Coach fan until my sister introduced me to Michael Kors bags.  Once I purchased my first Michael Kors I was hooked on their bags.  However, I'm still a huge fan of Coach too.  I will always be faithful to both brands because I think they are incredibly durable and classic.  I love my once-a-year designer bags. :)

5. My Kia Forte
I just got my car in October and I absolutely love it.  It is definitely one of my favorite things because it's (somewhat) sporty, has everything I could ask for and is just a great car.  I'm not much a fan of smaller cars but this one has really made me fall in love with it.  I really do love my car and don't know what I would do without it.  (Literally...it's my way to freedom. lol)

What are your favorite things?