Feb 3, 2011

100 Random Things About Me



I actually saw this on a few other blogs and it looked fun!  It's great to get to know the person behind the blog and the computer, so this is a good idea.  However, it was hard as hell to really think of 100 random things that people really don't know about me.  I hope I did a good job!  This is a great challenge!  I challenge other bloggers to do the same!
  1. I was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey at a hospital that no longer exists.
  2. At one month old (April 19th, 1985) I was adopted by my mom.
  3. Age 18 was when I wanted to find my biological family, so I contacted the adoption agency.
  4. June of 2003, I met my biological family. 
  5. I had a sister who was adopted in 1984, her name is also Kristin. (Adopted name)
  6. I have two older sisters, an older brother, and two nieces.
  7. My first car was a 1987 Plymouth Reliant...the drivers door wouldnt open.
  8. I have my certification in tax preparation.
  9. Alayna was due on Halloween and Olivia was due on Christmas.
  10. I went to Moore College of Art in Philadelphia PA on a full scholarship.
  11. My natural hair color is dark brown, almost black.
  12. in 1987, my father died of cancer.  I was 2 1\2.
  13. I have lived in the same house all my life.  Just switched floors.
  14. I was a figure skater for 16 years.  Solo & synchronized with Statue of Liberty skating club.
  15. I battled post partum depression.
  16. I have been blogging since 1999
  17. My dream car is a Cadillac Escalade. (Or mustang, but that is too small for my kids)
  18. French Fries and White Pizza are my weakness
  19. Ruby Tuesday is my favorite restaurant
  20. I love Juniors Red Velvet Cupcakes and Cheesecake
  21. I live 20 minutes from Manhattan and find myself there often
  22. Most of my friends, I have met online.
  23. I am obsessed with Starbucks and go their daily. Even though I have a coffee maker.
  24. I used to be a freelance mural artist
  25. I sold some of my art work at charity auctions and art sales
  26. When I was 15-19, I had my own webdesign company and had some good paying clients
  27. I am also a jewelry designer
  28. Bright colors are my favorite.  Especially pink, purple and turquoise.
  29. When I was younger I wanted to live downtown in NYC in a very artsy neighborhood
  30. Coach purses are my favorite. I buy one a year. (I save up!)
  31. Ebay is an obsession of mine. I love getting things for cheap prices!
  32. I bought my first pair of Uggs in December...and wondered why I waited so long!
  33. I work from home for VIPdesk, but technically work for BlueFly through them.
  34. Everyone around here calls me the "Coupon Queen..." even the cashiers at the stores.
  35. Driving aimlessly for no reason is something that I love to do.
  36. I had bad credit for years due to my own irresponsibilty.  I finally paid off most of my debt enough to get credit again. Now I pay my credit cards in advance of the due date.
  37. I tried to play vollyball on a team...didnt last.  I'm not into sports.
  38. My uncle had season tickets to the NY Giants for years.  I only went to the games for the hot dogs.
  39. I love to go on road trips with my friends.  Usually once a year we go.
  40. Buying cases for my phone is something that I feel is fun. I love my phone to have personality.
  41. I do freelance writing on the side for extra money.
  42. Texting is something I do way too often.  Most months I use 10,000+ text messages.
  43. I have a Macbook, that's my baby.  I am in love with everything Apple.
  44. As of yet, I have not gotten an iPad, but that is on my list of things to save for.
  45. I have been only in two serious relationships in my entire life. (Even though I have had boyfriends)
  46. My ex fiance was introduced to me through my sister and brother.
  47. He cheated on me numerous times in our relationship and I found out through my birthmother.
  48. I have no tolerance for liars, cheaters or guys who want to play games.
  49. Most music I like is popular/Top 40.  However I love some artists that no one else likes.
  50. I saw Spamalot on Broadway 155 times and Next to Normal on Broadway 120 times.
  51. Rent is another one of my favorite shows.  I saw that on Broadway 13 times, and I am happy it's coming back!
  52. Panda Express, in my opinion, is the best chinese place there is out there.
  53. I have a Chevy Equinox, which I love.  I bought it July 2010
  54. Before that, I had a blue Subaru Forester for 4.5 years.  I had so many issues with it.
  55. I find myself fighting with Verizon Wireless every month.  It frustrates me.
  56. When I write with a pen, the pen needs to have a cap and needs to be very dark ink. I cant write with a pen that is dying.
  57. I hate writing with pencils.  It hurts my finger.  Though, I can draw with pencils.
  58. I have been yo-yo dieting all my life. 
  59. This time, I am determined to change my life.
  60. When I work at H&R Block, I love to talk to the clients. I think it lightens the atmosphere.
  61. I used to have so many CDs in my car, now I have everything on my iPod/iPhone.
  62. I admit that I have an app obsession!!
  63. I dye my hair more than I change my clothes. (Ok, not really, but close to it.)
  64. My hair used to be naturally straight until I was in 7th grade.  Then it got naturally curly. (weird)
  65. I hate how thick my hair is, but everyone else is jealous of my hair.
  66. I have glasses, but I had contacts for the longest time.
  67. I hate driving in the snow
  68. Honestly, I have more clothes and purses than my closet can fit.
  69. I spoil my girls.
  70. I've wanted to try out for American Idol for a few years now.  I would just never have the nerve to.
  71. This list of 100 Random Things about me is annoying me. lol
  72. I want at least one more baby in the future.  Two more at the most. (I really want a boy!)
  73. My daughter was one of the 20 pre schoolers out of 2000 accepted to a very prestegious school in Staten Island, NY. We couldn't afford it, but she wanted to try!
  74. Olivia's dad is one of the most responsible and loving fathers in the world.  He treats both girls like his own and I appreciate that. I would get back together with him in a heartbeat.
  75. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I love the Imagination Movers just as much as my daughter does. I take her to their concerts because it's fun for the both of us.
  76. I find myself singing kids songs at random parts of the day.
  77. My favorite band of all time is Hanson, and I am not ashamed to admit that. Been a fan for 14 years and counting.
  78. I love to cook when I have time. 
  79. Makeup is another one of my obsessions.  I have a huge makeup box full of tons of different kinds!
  80. I don't have time to watch TV that much, but when I do I watch random crap I find on TV.
  81. One day I hope to get married. 
  82. Shoes are another one of my obsessions.
  83. I love to dress up, but I never like how I look in certain dresses.
  84. I never liked my name Kristin, so some of my friends call me Jess.
  85. My girls are like my best friends.  Alayna and I hang out a lot and do a lot of girly stuff.  I can't wait until Olivia gets older so she can join us.
  86. My room is bright pink and black.
  87. My home office is in my room.
  88. I love to blast any kind of music when I am getting ready in the morning.
  89. When I have to wake up, I always hit the snooze button at least once!
  90. I never drive the speed limit.  (But I don't speed either)
  91. A lot of my friends live out of New Jersey.
  92. As a child, I always wanted a Power Wheels, but my mom wouldn't get me one.
  93. I get bored easily.
  94. I want to move out of New Jersey someday.
  95. I don't like Jersey Shore becuause I think they portray NJ in a bad way. We're not like that.
  96. I love Jerseylicious...we're not like that, but those girls are awesome.
  97. When I am at work, I can't stand those who are lazy and depend on me for everything.
  98. Sleep is one of my favorite past-times.
  99. I'm glad this 100 list is almost over.
  100. My cell phone never leaves my pocket. It is attached to me. lol

0 comments: