Feb 11, 2011

Friday Follow, yet again!! 02/11/2011

I can't believe it's Friday, yet again!  The days are going by so quickly.  It seems like New Year has just happened and it's already almost the middle of February.  That's insane!  In just a few months my daughter will be out of pre-k and heading into Kindergarden.  She will be nearing her 6th birthday! (Although that is months away.)  I'm going to be 26 soon...almost exactly a month away.  That's so crazy to think about too!

I write a little bit about me every week for Friday Follow and I know my followers are probably frustrated, but the "newbies" probably want to know more about me.  Let's make this short but sweet.

My name is Kristin and I am 25 (almost 26).  I am a mom of two little girls ages 3 and 5.  They are my life and so important to me.  I work two jobs, being a CSP at H&R Block as well as a personal shopper and customer service agent for a high end online boutique.  I actually love my jobs and I love that I can work my second job from home and can spend some time with my kids.  That's the best part.  You can read more about me by clicking in the right sidebar.  I give a lot more detail there!

Happy Friday!

0 comments: