May 20, 2013

Summer 2013 Bucket List - What I want to accomplish this summer.



As Summer is fast approaching, I decided to make a bucket list of things I want to accomplish before September of 2013 hits.  I don't have too many days to accomplish all of these things, however I will try my absolute best!  It's a mix of things I need to get done and things I want to get done.  Let's revisit this on September 1, 2013 and see how I did with my list. (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER..  Just what comes to my mind first.)

1. Exercise more often, since I do have a gym membership I never use.

2. Lose 20 lbs.  With the rate I lose weight, it's entirely possible for me to lose 20 or more lbs, if I just try.

3. Get a decent tan -- real or fake. (I usually burn, let's see if I can make this happen.)

4. Book my trip/flight to Charlotte for October.  (I usually procrastinate and do this stuff last minute.)

5. Gain 2 new clients for my business.  

6. Save $50 more a month in savings. (June, July, August)  No matter how hard this is financially on me.

7. Find someone special who can make me happy.

8. Go on some sort of vacation.  It doesn't have to be far, just more than one day!

9. Redo room -- I want to venture away from the pink and into "big girl" territory! Uh oh!

10. Meet Hanson -- this may seem funny to you but I've been a fan since 1997. 

11. Finish my 1st semester of college and start my 2nd. (I've been procrastinating on this one Essay.)

12. Start my Etsy shop back up

13. Go down the shore with my sisters -- sister bonding time!

14. Post on my blog (at least) bi daily

15. Work in my office two days a week for 3 hours a day. (Not just sporadically throughout the day.)

16. Make at least 5-10 new recipes.

17. Pay off one debt by making payments. (I want to get out of debt -- badly.)

18. Get one credit card, secured or unsecured. (ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES)

19. Make (at least) one painting -- I miss painting.

20. Clean out my car once weekly for the duration of the summer.  This sounds easier than it is w/ two kids.

21. See my sisters once weekly.

22. Have one big BBQ at my house inviting sisters, friends and neighbors

23. Clean my house thoroughly enough where I feel I can have people over at any time.

24. Take one photo each day this summer.

25.  Write in an off-line journal at least 3 times a week.

26. Read 5 new books

27. Up my self esteem a bit, I'd like to at least like myself a little bit.

28. Get kick ass rims for my car. :)  I've always wanted to do this, why not this summer?

29. Buy a new pair of Coach/MK Sunglasses (Or another awesome name brand.)

30. Finish writing my book.  I have two in the works, one novel and one e-book.