Nov 21, 2009

I definitely have to say that the Imagination Movers put on the BEST concert for kids. Anyone that can hold a 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old's attention for an hour and a half STRAIGHT is just amazing and deserves all of the credit that they get. I took my oldest last year to the concert as well and this afternoon, I took my 2 year old as well. (My mom joined us too!)

If you have a daughter or son who LOVES Imagination Movers, I would definitely suggest taking them to a show. It is a great afternoon for you and your children, I had the BEST time and so did they. The guys really interact with the audience. We had front row seats and Rich and Dave constantly came into the audience. My 4 year old was just beaming when Rich (her favorite) came over to her and shook her hand and when Dave asked her what her favorite fruit was. :) My 2 year old was just star struck, smiling and staring when they shook her hand. They really kept the kids going, dancing, singing, etc... Great show.

I posted some great new items tonight, but after the day I had, I am too exhausted to write too much more. *snore* :p Tomorrow I have to finish up getting my orders out and finishing up some new items that I want to add to the shop.

REMEMBER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRE THANKSGIVING BOGO SALE -- ONLY THIS WEEKEND!! http://threeseventeen.etsy.com for more information!

0 comments: