Nov 30, 2009

Cyber Monday has arrived!!



Cyber Monday is here and our sale is still in full force!!
:) So check us out at Designs by Krissy and Oh My Cupcake and get your Christmas shopping done!
We added two new items today. Our Pure Gemstone necklace made with beautiful gemstones and vintage findings, cones, and pendant. We also added our Calme Bleu necklace that is a gold plated resin pendant and antique copper chain. Two GORGEOUS pieces!

I hope that everyone's weekend went well! Ours was very busy. I had to keep up with orders from Oh My Cupcake, which is so great! I love keeping up with all of the orders! It makes me feel like my business is going somewhere. I also did some shopping. I was one of the crazy shoppers out at Toys R Us, Old Navy, Target, Kohls and so on starting at 11pm on Thanksgiving night! I got home at 8 am on Friday. I had a great time shopping through the night into the wee hours of the morning. It was calming, even though the shopping scene was nuts. :) Tomorrow, I get to start my PT job at Sephora and I am very excited for that. I can't wait to get out, socialize with adults and work work work! I have always loved work, and this is no exception. Plus...Sephora...a dream come true!!

Have a great night, and don't forget about our GIVEAWAY! (Read down!)

0 comments: