Jan 31, 2010

"Sunday Stealing" questions. :)

1. How long have you been blogging?  I have been blogging since 1999.  That's about 11 years.  

2. What made you start? It was the "trend" back then.  Blogging, complaining about school, friends, etc...  

3. Who inspired you?  There were a few good bloggers back then.  Nicole of Sparkley, Renee (I forgot her link.) and there were a few more... Unfortunately, those don't exist any longer.

4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog?  Not too much, right now.  I have my kids and a lot of crap to do offline.  When I started blogging up until 2003, I would spend uncountable hours working on my blog.

5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing?  I have a pretty good background.  I have always taken creative writing classes and passed with A's.  I also took some classes outside of school after High School when I was bored.  I also have two poems published in books.

6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? I just blog about my day or what inspires me to write about something. :)

7. What or who inspires you and your blog? My kids are big inspirations for me.

8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog?  I don't, really. lol

9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow?  Not really.  I just like to blog as much as I possibly can.

10. Is there anything you will not blog about?  I'll blog about anything that comes into my head.  There really aren't any limitations.

11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic?  
Not at all.

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.