Jan 31, 2010

Where's the spring?!

i'm not liking this very cold January weather.  Actually, I'm just not understanding it.  One day it's so nice and almost 55 and the next it's 20 with wind chills of 0.  I wish it would stay in between...  I can't stand the freezing cold.  I also feel like I'm starting to come down with something.  It's from the damn changes in the weather.  I just can't wait for Spring.  The weather is the absolute best then.  (And it's my birthday season too!)  

Today was pretty dull... I had to go to get my taxes done, which I am proud to say went very well.  I'm getting a very good amount back and would like to save most of it.  However, I do need a new digital camera.  So $200 will go towards that.  H&R Block really raised the prices of their tax returns!  They charged me $350, which is thankfully being taken out of my refund.  Last year  I only paid $200.  (And I had more 1099's last year than I did this year!)  I did have more W2's this year though.  Either way,  I'm getting a very significant refund.   

I had a great night with my friend Gina.  We just hung out, got something to eat, she got a personalized hat which she loves... LOL  (I want one too actually.  It reminds me of the pencils with my name on them when I was younger.)  We just had a good time.  My day was pretty shitty, mostly because I miss Olivia so much when she goes to her dad's house. I'm actually very exhausted and have a long day tomorrow.  This post is so back and forth between thoughts, but I am just so tired. lol  Check out our really kinda cute but kinda corny picture.  (I look like crap)
Saturday 6
What’s the one thing that really annoys you?  People who judge a book by their cover.  If you look deeper into someone, they may be a lot different than you think at first glance.  

If it was the end of the world what be the last thing you would try to do?  I don't know.  I guess I would make up with everyone who I wasn't on good terms with.  It's a hard question to answer!

If you had the choice of designing a mobile phone what one feature would you add to it?  Well, of course, it would have to be pink.  Maybe some sparkle on it somewhere. :D  Feature-wise, it would have a TV.  I mean like a cable TV that you can watch anywhere.  I hate missing my favorite shows when I'm out

Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds

Silver or gold? White gold, rose gold or silver.  No yellow gold. 

Are you at home or work? At home in my bed. :)

I also did the Saturday 9, however I didn't want to clutter this post, so I did it on another page.  Here it is.... SATURDAY 9!

1 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

I am a spring baby too!! April 4th.

And getting a new digital camera too!

And on not prejudging some one based on looks!!