Jan 26, 2010

Wow, it's been a month.

I haven't had any time for blogging, wow. We're currently getting everything ready, talking to the mortgage company about our foreclosure, selling whatever we can (since we can't take all of what we have with us!) We're working pretty hard on things here. I wanna re open my business, but right now that's not a viable option since I have so much to do here. I'll have to wait until things calm down before I am able to do that. :(

Currently, I am still looking for employment and hopefully will find something. Though, I am enjoying my time that I have right now here with my kids. There isn't even really much to write about since my days have been so boring. We do what we can, but it's nothing too interesting. I will write more later if something is on my mind. :)

0 comments: