Nov 6, 2011

Missing my old life..


I worked from home (on and off) ever since I got pregnant with my youngest.  Working from home was definitely a perfect fit for me since I could stay home with my girls, relax while I work and I saved a hell of a lot of money on gas, food and clothing!  Ever since I got laid off from my last job I've been so down.  True, I did get a new job; I work at Old Navy full time right now, but it's not the same.  Retail is something I'm interested in and something that I love, but I don't love the way I feel when I get home from work.  I'm exhausted, irritable and in so much pain.  My entire body aches from being on my feet all day and my knee is usually very swollen from the fracture I had this past summer.  I really wish I could either start my own business that I can make a steady income from, monetize my blog better and make an income from what I love or find a new at home job.  I keep looking and trying, but I'm lucky I found any job in this economy. I'll have to stick it out for now, but I'll always keep trying to better myself and actually work from home again.  

(This was just a minor rant since I was feeling down and depressed. Thanks for listening!)