Nov 8, 2011

Taking back control



When I lost my job with Bluefly.com I really just resigned from caring about anything.  I loved that job and it was really my livelihood... I felt like nothing would fall into place ever again, but it is.  I decided to keep my job at Old Navy, for now, but work on my jewelry and work on my blog as well.  I've had KRumian LLC up since the mid summer but have yet to promote it or do much of anything with it.  Now, I know I have the skills to make a decent living from home while working with bloggers and companies, but I haven't had the time to promote it and get my business seen.  That's going to change.  I'm going to start back everything that I have put to the side so I am able to be happy and make a living for my family at the same time.


I also started a new branch of my blog called The Mom Blogging Resource.  Since I find myself constantly thinking about ways that moms can better their blogs and ways to help moms monetize and blog well, I decided to put it all in one place.  It doesn't have too many articles as of yet, but I have quite a few to add each day.  I hope that takes off as well and I can help moms with their blogging.  If you haven't visited over there yet, please do!  If you want to go ahead and follow us, we will follow you back as well!


Enhanced by Zemanta