May 29, 2011

Totsy Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!


What is Totsy?  Totsy is a site that hosts private sales for moms, children and babies.  I absolutely love Totsy for the reason that they have items for up to 85% off the retail price!  Not only do they have great prices, but they have items that would normally be un-affordable for most families because of the high prices, but Totsy makes them affordable. I have gotten some amazing, unbelievable deals off of Totsy and will continue to shop there for as long as I possibly can get steals!

They are having an awesome Memorial Day sale where you can get a number of GREAT items for just $10 and under...INCLUDING SHIPPING!  I definitely took advantage of this great sale and I wanted to share this with my readers too!  Definitely check this out.  They only send out e-mails when they have further discounts or amazing steals, so they won't spam your inbox.  Totsy is honestly, my #1 go to place for a lot of my kids stuff!

Totsy offers moms on-the-go and moms-to-be access to brand-specific sales, up to 80% off retail, just for them and the kids, ages 0-7. Top brands for mom, baby, and child. Prenatal care products, baby gear, travel accessories, bedding and bath, children's clothing, toys, DVDs, and educational materials are just a sampling of a selection that promises only the best in quality and designer brands. 

The opinions in this post are mine and mine alone from using Totsy for a number of months.  I was not compensated at all for this post.   Just wanted to share an amazing site & sale with my readers!