May 2, 2011

Walgreens Health & Welness Review

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo
Since I was 16 I have tried almost every diet pill that is out there in the market, and while I know most of them were not safe, I did what I felt I had to do.  I found some that worked for me, some that made me feel like death and some that were just flat out unhealthy for you and were a big risk.  Once I came to my senses, I realized that I would never take another diet pill.  However, I learned about many supplements that were natural and worked almost as good as diet pills!  Green tea is one of them.  Not only do they help you rid water and bloat, they also are good for your health in general!
Walgreens sent me a sample of THEIR version of Green Tea Supplement pills to prove that their Health & Welness brand is exactly the same (if not better) than the competitors!  Walgreen's private label brands have the SAME exact ingredients as the larger labels that are mass marketed in different big box and drug stores.  Walgreens actually has better reviews than it's most popular competitor, MegaT.  Walgreens products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well.  It's extremely important to find a product that you like and that works fo you.  Especially in this economy, you want to find good value!



Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products
Pharmacist
Purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product supports bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund. Walgreens will contribute up to $3 million annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™  from the purchase of it's prducts!  The Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ will provide free preventive health tests as well as other health and wellness services and education to local communities. Some of those services will include preventive health tests through the National Urban League Health & Wellness Tour and vouchers redeemable in select stores.
Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site