Oct 5, 2009

Learning a new technique.

A few months ago when I was in New York my friend and I went to a street fair near Times Square. I purchased a few pairs of gorgeous earrings that looked like the old string art I used to do as a kid. I have been in love with them since I got them and have been looking for some tutorials online to find out how to make my own. I finally, after a few months of searching, found the BEST tutorial for it and am heading out to get some of the supplies right now. I want to learn how to do it because I think they are absolutely gorgeous and I think they're so delicate and elegant. :) I will definitely be posting them to my shop when I get some of them done...providing they come out good! We actually learned in a 5th grade art class how to do the string art. It had some math theory behind it, I remember that... Knowing how bad I am at math, it may take a while to figure that one out!

Alayna's birthday is today so our sale is still going on... To celebrate my daughter's 4th Birthday we are having a SALE!!! BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ANYTHING IN OUR SHOPS!!! ALSO...FOR OUR BLOG FOLLOWERS...GET AN EXTRA 10% OFF!!! This is a blow out sale to help us celebrate Alayna's 4th birthday!! Put "Weekend Deals" in the "Notes to Seller". :) Take advantage of our sale to help us! :D

Will be posting more items today!

0 comments: