Oct 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo

When I started blogging back in 1998, I used to write ALL the time. Every day. Back in 1999/2000 when blogging was VERY popular, I would blog more than once a day and I would really keep it up. I was also stuck in that "CamGirl" scene. (While it was still clean and innocent. Not the perverted scene that it is today!) I was a good loyal blogger with a domain and clean looking layout until 2004 when I went to college. At that point, I got so stuck with school and having a life and then my daughter, that I just didn't have the time or desire to continue.

Now that i have my own business, blogging is essential. You never know who may come across your blog or what business may come from your blog. I have learned -- any publicity is good publicity. I need to start blogging more often and I think now I will. :) I have tried the NaBloPoMo a few other times with no avail. I failed completely at blogging daily, but maybe I need this kick in the butt. :) I'm going to participate! I actually e-mailed them to ask if I can donate one of my necklaces to the prizes as well. As I said, any publicity is good publicity and even if I donate and include business cards, it's still a potential sale. Anything that helps my business along is good with me!

I have been completely lazy all day and I am not even out of my PJs yet. (At least my kids are all bathed and dressed!) I definitely do have to get to the grocery store and out to get Olivia diapers... I guess I have to get dressed. LOL Only in comfortable clothing!

.....What a day!! Hopefully I can list some items when I get back. Or at least one! I still have a giveaway that I have to post!

0 comments: