Oct 7, 2009

Sick and sales!

My daughter's birthday party went PERFECT! I think all of that planning was worth it. Even though it was just at Chuck E Cheese, I tried to make it perfect. I can't believe my little girl is already 4! It feels like just yesterday I was pregnant with her. She is growing into such a perfect little girl.

I really have wanted to get working on some new items for the shop, but I was so busy the past two weeks. Now that things have calmed down with the party and I'm free, I'm going to start again. We're actually cleaning out my studio so I can actually use it for a studio and not clutter my room with the mess of jewelry and soap supplies. :)

I did list some vintage items yesterday and sold some as well! I've been looking through some of my grandmother's vintage items that I had and found some that were perfect to list. It seems as if vintage goes like crazy on Etsy because so many people are interested in my vintage items! I'll probably list a lot more of that along with some of my own handmade things very soon. :) While you're waiting for me to list some new items, why dont' you check out some of the great things I've added. :) CHECK OUT THREESEVENTEEN!

1 comments:

Pepper said...

Congratulations on the sales! Woot woot!