Nov 4, 2010

Carmex Healing Cream & Lotion Review

This post brought to you by Carmex®. All opinions are 100% mine.

We recently had the chance to review Carmex new line of healing products the Healing Lotion and Healing Cream.  Not knowing what to expect from this line, I tried the small tube of the healing cream first. (As well as throwing it in my purse for easy use on the go!)   I quickly noticed the wonderful scent of a light vanilla when squeezing the tiny bit into my hand and it was just a great scent.  Most of the other healing creams that I have used were very medical scented.  They did not have a pleasant scent at all!  This cream I actually enjoy to put on and enjoy the smell.

I also quickly realized that this product really worked.  In cold weather I have very dry skin, and I realized that this product did seep into my skin and soften it for quite a while.  I was surprised and very happy that this product did work for me.  

The healing cream is the more concentrated and thicker of the two.  It is best for the problem areas that are often very dry.  I do wish the cream came in bigger packaging because I would love to have more of it to use more often.

The lotion is great to use after a bath when your skin is still damp.  It really gets into your skin and softens it a great deal.  I use both the cream and the lotion daily as part of my skin care regimine.  I really enjoy this product!

Check out Carmex® Healing Lotion and Carmex® Healing Cream

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: