Nov 16, 2010

Tuesday Tag Along and Follow Me Back Tuesday...


Yes, yes, I am actually participating again in the Tuesday link-ups! :)  I used to always love to, but when I lost track of blogging late summer, I just forgot about everything!  So, let's get this Tuesday party started! LOL!

Well, you can read a lot about me --> in my "About Me" section, but I'll give you who I am in a nutshell right now.  I'm a 25 year old single mother who is also an artist.  I would love to be an artist full time, but unfortunately that's not working out right... Starving artist is more like it... Some days more starving than others.  ;)  I'm a personal shopper as well as a freelance writer.  Love-my-jobs. (No matter how much it seems like I complain.)  I actually work from home, which is more challenging than you think but more rewarding than you think.

Living 20 minutes from New York City is my downfall.  Honestly, I spend too much time there both by myself and with my kids.  Spending money on Broadway shows is another down fall of mine since I have always loved theater.  I am currently trying to get my girls loving theater just as much as I did/do!  Unfortunately, since getting my full time job, I can't go as much as I used to.  (But at least now I'll actually have the money to! lol)

That's pretty much all I can say about myself -- I hate talking about myself.  Feel free to add me to FB, Twitter or leaving a comment below!  I follow everyone back who follows me.   

ENTER OUR AWESOME GIVEAWAYS!



0 comments: