Nov 4, 2010

Thank God It's Friday!



I feel like I haven't participated in the Friday Bloghops in so long.  Well, that's simply because I haven't!  Those of you who are new, I'd like to welcome you to Mommy Misc... :)  We currently are under re-construction and hope to have our grand re-opening around Thanksgiving. 

My name is Kristin and I am a 25 year old single mom of two girls.  I reside in New Jersey (It's really not that smelly, honest...)  and I spend most of my time in New York City since I live 20 minutes away.  I love theater, I love writing, I love my girls and I love shopping. :)

I work from home as a customer service agent and personal shopper for Bluefly and I am also a freelance writer.  I did have my own business, but that is on hold while I make a regular income. lol :)  I also write this blog and enjoy doing so.  It's a past-time of mine!

I really don't know what else to say about myself, but I am always open to questions!  

We currently have a giveaway going on for Brilliant Lenses.  You can click the banner up the top to enter that!  Saturday we will be posting a new giveaway, so be sure you come and check us out!  If you want to keep posted on our giveaways and articles, join our twitter, our feed or our Facebook to be notified!

0 comments: