Nov 2, 2010

GREAT PROMO! Discover Your Inner Elf, we are!


Elf The Musical on Broadway has this great offer going on right now.  BUY TWO ADULT TICKETS GET TWO ADULT TICKETS FOR FREE!  This offer is so amazing that my kids, my mom and I are going to the opening show tonight!  You can take advantage of this great offer right here!  This is only for shows through November 13th, so hurry up and take advantage of this great offer!

My daughter is absolutely obsessed with this movie and Buddy the Elf.  When I saw this was coming to Broadway, I knew that I had to try to get her tickets.  I wanted to surprise her!  I was going to wait a little closer to Christmas when the NYC Christmas lights were up and the tree was in Rockefeller Center... But this deal made me want to buy tickets ASAP.  I've been to opening nights before and they're always so exciting.  The energy is always so high around the theater and I decided that my kids should be able to have this experience as well!  We're very excited about going tonight and Alayna can't wait to leave.  She has been talking about this since we got the tickets yesterday!  We can always go see the tree and the lights closer to Christmas! (God knows, we live close enough! lol

I will definitely post a review later on tonight or tomorrow and of course, pictures from our little trip!! It's exciting for my kids and exciting for me that I get to share this with my girls. 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY MOVIE?