Dec 17, 2009

I misssss...

Blogging. I mean blogging on my own domain. :( I really didn't have the money to renew my surnaturalle hosting account, so until I actually financially can, I really can't renew it. Though I know I have this blog and everyone who follows it rocks...

I could just make do with this for now. I can blog like a normal blog, but I don't want to bore you with the non business parts of my life. LOL Anyway, back to business....

I added a new item today. After a hiatus of not adding anything! (Been to crazy busy!) I added this gorgeous vintage brooch that my grandmother gave to me.

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! It is just gorgeous. The sparkle of the beautiful rhinestones and the pearls, the goldtone and spiky decorative features are just gorgeous. This sits beautifully on a scarf, shirt or jacket. It's beautiful. Visit this beautiful brooch here! ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT and ORDER BY MONDAY IN ORDER TO GET YOUR ORDER BY CHRISTMAS!! All orders ordered today and this weekend will be sent by MONDAY!!

0 comments: