Dec 15, 2009

I'm exhausted. I'm working a hell of a lot and it is really making me tired. For a part time cashier, I have almost 40 hours this week. My daughter's second birthday is Monday and I hope I am off to celebrate it with her. :) Right now I'm a walking zombie. lol I want to work on some new pieces tomorrow when I get home from work. I feel like I haven't done anything to my shops lately. I have tons of soaps to add that I took pictures of last week. lol I'm probably going to try to keep my eyes open to work on more stuff. :)

Christmas is coming fast...wow. I can't believe how fast time is flying. (And how expensive it is!) I have only the shopping for my kids done, but my family will understand if I don't get too many presents for them. I have some stocking stuffers for my mom too... I feel bad getting her anything because I know she feels terribly that she can't get me anything, but that's fine. She has done for me all my life and I just want to get her something she'll enjoy. :) She hardly does anything for herself.

Since I'm falling asleep...goodnight! :D

0 comments: