Dec 20, 2009

What a day...

It didn't start snowing until about 1 yesterday, but by last night it was terrible. I had to run to the store quickly, so I did. I parked not too far away and ran into Payless to see if they had boots for my kids. They didn't, but when I got back out, I saw that someone had hit into my car, broke my front signal light and dented my hood. Thank God a nice lady who was parked across the street had called the cops and gotten the license plate number of the person who drove away. I may be able to get it fixed, now. (At least!) We'll see what happens, but for now it's just not a pretty sight on the right side of my car. :(

I also thought I was going to be going to the emergency room last night. I didn't feel good at all. I couldn't get up, if I laid the wrong way I had the worst pains in my stomach I really thought something bad was wrong. I feel a lot better this morning, except for an aching pain in my side, but I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about. I just know I'm going to be stuck in the house all day because of the snow. Fun Fun. At least our satellite started working again. For a while, it wasn't working at all. Probably because of the snow on it. It's actually getting warmer and melting the snow. We had about 10 inches. Maybe a foot. I'm not sure.

0 comments: