Dec 14, 2009

Neglecting this blog!

I've really been neglecting this blog! (sorry!) It is just that my part time job seems more like full time now that it's closer to Christmas, and I am really still fulfilling orders. (And getting new orders!) It's crazy around here, but I love them! I most recently worked on a few orders of cookies for a customer and finishing up some other projects. It's hectic, but I love it. Keeps me busy! I'm also going to be getting started (again) on my couponing. I really miss it and right now just go to the store and grab what I need for that day. I miss the couponing and how rewarding and great it felt!! I'm going to start on it again this week. :)

I'm actually off to make some more cookies since I am bringing some to work tomorrow, and then I'm sleeping. I have to work from 9 - 5:30. Will update & add more items soon! Have a great night!

0 comments: