Dec 21, 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! (Or not..)

The kids had a good time in the snow, but we didn't really... Especially because of the stupid car that hit me on Saturday. That got me so mad! Progressive is still looking into it. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it for me, but I don't know. At least I didn't have to drive to work yesterday in the slick weather. I just drove to CVS and then came home.

Today is Olivia's 2nd birthday! I'm so excited and happy! I can't believe she's 2 already. It seems like just yesterday she was born. She got a Dora the Explorer bike and a Barbie piano! She's so excited and is jetting around the house on the bike. Those things are HELL to put together, that's for sure! (Though it was fun!) Unfortunately, I have to work today until Midnight, so we have to have her birthday party (with family) on Christmas, and we're going to have to go out to lunch for her birthday on Sunday when I'm off. I'm also going to take her to Toys R Us on Sunday so she can get the Little Mommy Walk and Giggle doll that she wants so badly.

I love working at Sephora, and I especially love the fact that I'm around knowledgeable people that really know about different products. T
here is one product that I have been using that I absolutely LOVE and really want to share. I've been dying my hair since 2004. (And I mean a lot) My hair is very damaged and so I needed something to tame it and have it shine. I tried a lot of things including expensive shine glazes from Sally Beauty Supply, but it didn't work. My boss told me to try the Fekkai Salon Shine Glaze. (Ranges in price from $90-$28 depending on size bottle.) It really does work well! You put it in distributing it evenly throughout your whole hair after you shampoo and condition and towel dry your hair. (Still damp) Leave it in for 3-5 minutes and wash it out. It works amazingly. Doesn't fade your color but actually boosts the color and the shine. After using it 4 times a week for 2 weeks, I can say that it actually works perfectly and has really made my hair shinier and silkier. :) That makes me happy! It's definitely worth trying if you have dull & dry hair.

0 comments: