May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday





1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?  I have always wanted to get a tattoo.  Just a small one on my inner wrist.  My friend has offered to take me numerous times and I have the money saved for it... I just keep chickening out whenever I think I have the courage.  I have no threshold for pain, so I'm just beyond petrified of getting a tattoo.  One day, though, I will!  I don't even know what I would get.  Something that has meaning to me.  I wouldn't just frivolously get a tattoo. :D

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? I would take $50 and buy something for myself.  Probably clothes or shoes! I'm an addict! LOL  I'd spend the other $50 on something for my kids.  Probably something they could play with.  I love making them happy. :)

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? Swings!! Duh! I used to love to see how high I could go.  Now, when I go on a swing, I stay low.  I've become a scardey cat.  I was so fearless when I was a kid.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?  Hearty.  I love having as much as I can for breakfast. :)  Isn't it the most important meal of the day?  You need brain food!

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?  A mix of both, actually.  

0 comments: