May 28, 2010
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? I have always wanted to get a tattoo. Just a small one on my inner wrist. My friend has offered to take me numerous times and I have the money saved for it... I just keep chickening out whenever I think I have the courage. I have no threshold for pain, so I'm just beyond petrified of getting a tattoo. One day, though, I will! I don't even know what I would get. Something that has meaning to me. I wouldn't just frivolously get a tattoo. :D
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? I would take $50 and buy something for myself. Probably clothes or shoes! I'm an addict! LOL I'd spend the other $50 on something for my kids. Probably something they could play with. I love making them happy. :)
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? Swings!! Duh! I used to love to see how high I could go. Now, when I go on a swing, I stay low. I've become a scardey cat. I was so fearless when I was a kid.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? Hearty. I love having as much as I can for breakfast. :) Isn't it the most important meal of the day? You need brain food!
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? A mix of both, actually.