May 14, 2010

Super Awesome Dots Coupon & Huggies Diapers for $3.49!?

I have been looking for some cute outfits that I am going to wear to events this summer, but finding the perfect outfit is always difficult. (Especially in my case of being in between weights!)  I've been shopping at Dots for a long time and I love their prices and their clothes.  They really have the perfect outfit for every shape and size. (They range from size 0 to size 24)  

Yesterday, I was looking for some coupons for another store and came across a great coupon for Dots.  $5 off $25, $10 off of $35 and $15 off of $50. You can print the coupon here.  I went today and got a dress, small light sweater and two shirts and only spent $30.  Even though their prices are low, they can still add up when you're finding clothes you love.  I would definitely recommend to see if you have a Dots nearby and print off the coupon.  

Totally worth it!!

This post is my own opinion and from my own love of shopping at Dots.  It was not solicited by Dots in any way.  






If you have a CVS near you, you can get Huggies diapers for $3.49!!  How, you ask?  Huggies Facebook is offering a $3 off coupon if you fan their Facebook.  They're on sale for $8.49.  There is a special that you get $2 ECB back when you purchase them.  


$8.49 Huggies Diapers
- $3 Coupon
= $5.49


Get $2.00 ECB = $3.49!!

0 comments: