May 31, 2010

Causes, Books and Humor?? :)

I love the Monday Mingle  (although today feels nothing like a Monday!!)  Visit EightyMPHMom.com for the main Monday Mingle.



I hope everyone had a GREAT Memorial Day!!  Mine was very laid back, but I can't complain too much.  We don't have a lot of family around here and my grandmother preferred to stay home where it was cool.  Completely understandable seeing as how it was 95 degrees today.

We ended up taking Alayna to the Memorial Day parade here this morning.  It was so hot sitting out there, but she had a good time and loved the bands and drummers.  (She wants to play the drums)  

This afternoon we had a BBQ for just my mom, Alayna my uncle and I.  Today is my uncle's 35th anniversary of becoming a priest, so we had a cake and I BBQ'ed some burgers and hot dogs. :)  I was pretty proud of myself since I didn't burn anything.  The food seemed to be pretty good too!  Compliments to me! Ha!  I've never BBQ'ed before this, so it was a huge accomplishment for me.  

Me BBQing. :) Trust me, if I hadn't lost the 27lbs I have, I'd NEVER allow a full body pic to be posted. LOL


Alayna digging in the mud. Hehe. 

Grilled Kelbasa. Yummm


0 comments: