Aug 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: DAY SEVEN - A picture that makes me happy


I have so many pictures that make me happy because they all mean something special to me.  Though, I'll pick a few out of my many stored photos on my computer!  This is such a hard thing for me to do!

This is one of my favorite pictures because this is myself and my best friend.  Lauren (brunette) has been my best friend for 10 years and she means the world to me.  She is more like my sister than a friend and knows me better than I know myself.  This picture shows who we truly are when we're together...we're insane.  :)  We have so much fun and act like little kids even though we're not.  I don't get to see her too often since she lives an hour away, but when we do get together it's like we never left!  

This picture is a favorite of mine because it's myself and my siblings in 2004.  I was adopted and finding my siblings was one of the happiest days of my life. (Since I grew up an only child.)  For me, the fact that I even had the chance to find these wonderful people is really a blessing and something that doesn't happen to too many adoptees.  Some search forever.  

This was the first "team" my daughter was ever a part of and honestly, it was the first time she was socialized.  Taking my daughter to Little Gym was the best decision I had ever made.  (Even though the first time she went she was kicking and screaming to not be apart from me. )  My daughter now loves gymnastics and wants to continue it for as long as she can.  She is passionate about it and I love that!  This is such a happy picture because it was such an accomplishment for her.

My girls LOVE Imagination Movers and my daughter was so excited when Mover Dave was right next to her.  I snapped this picture because she was so excited that she was so close to someone she idolized. :)  It's a happy picture!

This is a happy picture because Tim Young is a Broadway actor that I think is just quite awesome. (And hot)  I was happy when I was able to get this picture taken! 

This was taken a few days after my oldest (Alayna) was born.  She was in the NICU for two months and I was there for her every single day.  It's a happy picture because I loved being a mom. (Not because she was in the NICU lol)


0 comments: