Aug 11, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: DAY TEN - A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago Of You


Taken in 1999 at my 8th grade graduation.  Oh yeah, I was a chubby and awkward kid, but I was so happy to graduate 8th grade because I hated school!  Go ahead, make fun of chubby 12 year old Krissy.


I was one? two here?  My mom took these pictures of me to send to my birth mom.  I found out years later that my birth mom did get the pictures but they had a home fire and lost the baby pictures my mom sent them.  


I must have been a junior in High School here because I was still thin. LMAO!!  My friend and I were going to a Britney Spears concert here. :)  I haven't spoken to my friend Nicole in years!  Maybe I should look her up on Facebook.


This was taken back when I had my first domain when I was 14. :)  I was so pretty back then, what happened since!! :D


I don't remember how old I was here, but I must have been in elementary school!  Me and my Shih-Tzu, Cupcake.  (I miss that dog!)  I had an NSYNC shirt on here.  I was such a dork.  And you wonder why I got made fun of!


0 comments: