Aug 16, 2010

Monday Miscellany and a long awaited HELLO!!

1. VACATION
My vacation that I took this past week was the best.  We had a great time!  I had planned to keep blogging even though the vacation, but it was so relaxing and we were busy practically the whole time, by the time I got back in I just fell asleep.  By the time I had to go home, I didn't want to go back to the reality of it all!  We're taking another trip in February and I absolutely cannot wait for that.  I'm sad that I had to miss BlogHer because of the vacation, but it all worked out for the best in the end!  

2. I love this card!

I've been using Green Dot for a LONG time.  My credit isn't the best because of student loans and credit card debt that EVERYONE has, but even so you still want to pay bills quickly or maybe buy something online.  (As I do too!)  This is where Green Dot comes in!  All you have to do is click on the banner above to get some more information about the card.  Apply for the card with the instant guaranteed approval and you can refill the card at any retailer such as Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Stop & Shop and so much else!  I even refilled my card while I was on vacation because I had to pay a bill quickly.  It was easy!  Green Dot also helps build your credit history with bill payments and keeping your balance!  You can also get FREE direct deposit!  This card is just awesome.  I have the Green Dot Premier because I love the great benefits!  This is definitely something to look into! Check it out

3. Need details of where you are?

I used this when I was away we had to find out where the hell we were half the time since we were on the road a lot.  When we wanted to find what was around our area, I remembered I had this app downloaded on my iPhone.  It's called Poynt.  It helped us out with finding the cheapest gas prices, nearby restaurants that had the food we wanted to eat, attractions and so much more that we could do.  It was VERY useful with helping us not get lost.  It's a FREE APP for Blackberry, iPhone and Android phones.  Since it helped us so much on our trip, I thought I'd tell you guys about it too!!  It's worth the download! The download is free!

4. School is coming!
I can't believe that my daughter starts school soon.  That's just crazy to think about!  She's very excited and I'm excited that I don't have to run around last minute looking for her stuff.  I got it early when Staples and Stop & Shop had their sales! LOL  I just can't believe my little girl is starting pre school!!  We tried her uniform on again today and she looks so grown up.  I can hardly stand it!  Is anyone else anxiously awaiting school for their kids? I could definitely use the few hours I get to do stuff around the house!
5. Phone Dilemma!
FINALLY I can upgrade my Verizon phone.  I currently have a Blackberry Storm and was thinking of upgrading to the Blackberry Storm II when I could.  Now, I see all of these awesome Droid phones and I hear of a new slide Blackberry coming out, I don't know what to do!!  Droid or Blackberry...  The only reason I wanna keep my BB is because of BBM, even though I don't use it too much.  It's so confusing!!! LOL


0 comments: