Mar 20, 2011

Leopard Print Madness! My favorite items.

Working for a fashion website really has it's downfalls.  While assisting customers with items that they want to find, I usually find a wealth of items that I can add to my own personal "want list" and "wishlist".  I've compiled quite a bit, while working, and I'd love to share some of them with you!  This is going to turn into being a regular weekly post on our site.  We are always looking for sponsors who may want me to take a look at some of their products to be featured in our section, but most of the items I will handpick from things I love! 

Most of these items, I will never have!  Prices on some of these are absolutely insane, but they're things that I would buy if I had the money.  (Other items, I will actually save up for and use to reward myself for my weight loss!)  So, on we go!

I have been so in love with animal prints lately.  Leopard, Cheetah, Zebra, they're all trendy right now and something that I've become attached to! (Maybe it's a jersey thing...)  I already have a small collection of animal print items, which I definitely want to add to!  They're edgy and cute at the same time!

(Click Below to expand and see my favorites!)



Carmen Marc Valvo

Brown animal print skirted halter one piece swimsuit 

$111.00

I am in love with this swim suit.  I think the design and the silouhette is just perfect for my body type.  The pattern is very "camoflaging" and I feel this would be a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe.  The price is the only thing that I am not so happy about. :(  Isn't this swimsuit just the cutest thing you've ever seen?   It's definitely on my wishlist, even though I'm sure I wouldn't be able to afford it until I've won the lottery! (ha! Someday)




Piper & Sparrow
Black animal print jersey one-shoulder drape top
$37.99
This is actually on my wishlist and something I am going to eventually buy! (When I lose a little more weight, but before the summer.)  This shirt is just so adorable and stylish.  It really would look great with just about anything! Leggings, skinny jeans, a black skirt, black pants.  Even flats, heels, sandals, flip flops... It's so damn cute. I'm actually excited about getting this and wearing it in the summer.  Even if I don't have anywhere to wear it too -- I will find somewhere to wear it!


STEVEN  by Steve Madden 
Black leopard patent print tote
$58.00
This is on my wishlist too and I absolutely love it!  I've been looking for a leopard print bag that is adorable, trendy and not boring like a lot I've seen.  This one is actually bold, adorable and made of a material that won't get dirty.  With my kids, that's important to me! Ha!  This is just such an adorable bag!





Stuart Weitzman
Camel leopard calf hair 'Mayflower' Sandals
$179.99
These are also absolutely adorable for this summer and would match great with the shirt I posted as one of my favorites.  These sandals are just so adorable, but the price isn't!  Who knows, maybe I'll be able to save up for these amazing sandals!



Calvin Klein
Tan leopard calf hair "Lainey" Flats
$69.00
These are also on my wish list and I'll probably be able to buy them within a few more paychecks!  These are just adorable and I love the idea of "flats" with a tiny platform.  Adds more of a formal, dressy look to these adorable flats!  I absolutely love them.



Disclaimer: Images & Items from BlueFly.com.  I was not compensated at all for this post.  I simply wanted to post items that I was absolutely in love with, because I love fashion!  All opinions in this post are solely my own.  Thanks!

0 comments: